Pages

Saturday 17 September 2016

THE CREAMY CAULIFLOWER SAUCE ECOOKBOOK

THE CREAMY CAULIFLOWER SAUCE ECOOKBOOK

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share via E-Mail
homepage


The eCookbook has 30 recipes that use a creamy cauliflower sauce in place of ingredients like Alfredo sauce, canned condensed soup, or heavy cream. Each recipe also has the nutrition information for calories, fat, protein, fiber, and carbs listed right on the page. I’m excited about that because I always like having that the nutrition information in the cookbooks that I buy. Even though the recipes are written for an everything-tarian like myself, during my recipe testing I found that many of the recipes were easily adapted to fit gluten free or vegetarian lifestyles.
All in all, the recipes are simple, practical, family friendly, less than 500 calories per serving, and totally comfort-food-delicious.
I think you’re going to like them.


Price: 9.00 USD

Click here to visit Pinch of Yum - Tasty Food Photography eBook.

Click here to view more details

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1350051&cl=98057&c=ib&aff=307672Click here to view more details

No comments:

Post a Comment